1. Courts must be reserved in advance. No drop-ins.
Reservations must include the names of all players or are subject to cancellation.
You must sign the Club Covid waiver in order to receive access to the court reservation system on Skedda. Contact Rita Armstrong.
Current hours are:
Dawn to dusk daily in specific reservation blocks.
8:30 - 10:30am, 10:30am - 12:00pm, 12:00 - 1:30pm, 1:30 - 3:00pm, 3:00 - 4:30pm, 4:30pm - dusk.
Our courts are quite busy in the morning so we ask that you be courteous and limit play to one reservation block before noon.
We also ask that guests be limited to weekdays or weekend afternoons.
Note: The Ball Machine may be used after 10:30am daily by reserving court 5. See additional Covid rules posted on the ball machine shed. Ball machine balls are to be picked up ONLY with the hoppers, not with your hand.
2. Face masks required at all times except while present on reserved court.
3. Maintain six foot distance from other members at all times.
4. Use hand sanitizer.
5. Club house is closed except for use of restrooms. One person at a time in the club house. No use of showers.
6. Bring your own water. The water dispenser inside the club house is off limits.
7. All players bring and use their own MARKED balls. Return other players' balls whether on your court or another using your foot or racquet.
8. Use of a gloved left hand in lieu of your own marked tennis balls is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED.