1. Club access is limited to specific hours when monitors are present (contact Janice Carter if you would like to join the monitor team). Courts must be reserved in advance. No drop-ins.
You must sign the Club Covid waiver in order to receive access to the court reservation system on Skedda. Contact Rita Armstrong.
Current hours are:
Mon, Wed, Sun 8:30am - 1:30pm
Tue, Thu, Fri 8:30am - 1:30pm and 5:00 - 7:30pm
Sat 8:30am - 3:00pm and 5:00 - 7:30pm
Note: The Ball Machine may be used after 10:30am daily by reserving court 5 during "open" hours. See additional Covid rules posted on the ball machine shed.
2. Face masks required at all times except while present on reserved court.
3. Maintain six foot distance from other members at all times.
4. Use hand sanitizer.
5. Club house is closed except for use of restrooms. One person at a time in the club house. No use of showers.
6. Bring your own water. The water dispenser inside the club house is off limits.
7. All players bring and use their own MARKED balls. Return other players' balls whether on your court or another using your foot or racquet.
8. Use of a gloved left hand in lieu of your own marked tennis balls is HIGHLY DISCOURAGED.